All teams are required to submit scores to GIMPWARE and MaxPreps after each game in order to confirm regular season records and manage postseason qualification.
- Once a contest has been completed, you may enter a result for that contest.
- Access the Schedule Page for a fall sport.
- Once the Schedule Page is shown, move the cursor to the W/L/T blue link for that contest. Click on the W/L/T link.
- A white box will pop up with W/L/T in the middle. W stands for Win, L for Loss and T for Tie.
- There is no default in the box below. Type in the appropriate letter - W for Win, L for Loss or T for Tie - into that box. Click OK.
- Another white box will pop up with Score: in the middle. Type the score of the contest into the box. Example: 22-14 Click OK.
- The Scheduler will immediately update the result. The W/L/T will be replaced by the contest result (a W, L or a T with a blue link) followed by the score in the next box in black type.
- NOTE: Schools must list the winning score first regardless of whether your school was the winner or the loser.
- In addition, please double-check the accuracy of the contest score itself. Remember, the results do show up on the Fan Page and our fans - and media - notice if one result is marked 22-14 and the other is marked 21-14.
MaxPreps Login Information
Visit www.MaxPreps.com/AD and enter your email address to sign in, if needed. If you are not a member on MaxPreps, click on "Create an Account" under AD/Coach Account on the right and register to access your team information.
- Select "Set up Admin Accounts" and enter your team's access code to link your account.
- You are done! You will not need the access code to login in the future. You will enter your email and password to access your team information moving forward.
- If you need your access code, please reach out to the MaxPreps Coach Support team at email@example.com or 800-329-7324 x1.
Once you login, what do we need from you?
- UPDATE the coaches at your school
- CHECK to make sure all of your team's schedule/scores are up-to-date throughout the season
If you have any questions at all about MaxPreps or how to get started, please reach out MaxPreps Coach Support at 800-329-7324 x1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to Eric Frantz, PIAA District IV representative, at email@example.com or 916-397-8600.
Circle W Sports Instructions
Please email Ed Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.